PURCHASE DATE: __________________________
GentleGiants Maine Coon Cattery
Janet Watson and Judith Null
KITTEN BUYER CONTRACT
AGREEMENT OF SALE
BUYER: ____________________________________________________ PHONE: _____________________________________________
ADDRESS:__________________________________________________ EMAIL: ______________________________________________
GentleGiants Maine Coon Cattery (aka-Janet Watson & Judith Null) agrees to sell to Buyer, the kitten(s) described below for the price of $__________________.
Breed: Maine Coon Color: _____________________________________________
Date of Birth: _______________________________________________ Dam: _____________________________________________
Sex: _________________________________________________________ Sire: _______________________________________________
1. The breeder guarantees this Maine Coon kitten to be in good health and free from any internal or external parasites, to the best of their knowledge, unless otherwise stated in writing above, at the time of purchase.
2. The buyer agrees to have the cat examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of purchase (excluding weekends/holidays). Once the cat/kitten has been examined, if there is an abnormal finding or concern, please notify GentleGiants Cattery (Janet or Judy) immediately (but no longer than 48 hours) and provide a written report from the licensed veterinarian. On receipt of written report, the Breeder shall work with the purchaser on a remedy for the situation.
GentleGiants Cattery cannot be held responsible for the overall health of the cat beyond this 48 hour period.
3. The cat's genetic health is guaranteed for a period of 1 year. GentleGiants Cattery will replace the cat as available if this cat dies from a genetic illness within 1 year of the purchase date. An associated necropsy report from a licensed veterinarian must be sent to breeder in order to replace the cat.
4. Vaccinations: Cat/kitten has received age appropriate vaccinations against feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia. You will receive a detailed record of all vet services provided.
GentleGiants recommends that the FIP vaccine never be given. There is an indication from medical research that this vaccine can adversely affect the immune system of the cat.
Feline Leukemia vaccine--follow your licensed veterinarian's recommendation
5. The buyer agrees to spay/neuter referenced cat/kitten. We recommend at the age of 6 months but also recommend you discuss this with your licensed verterinarian.
Signature of Buyer(s): __________________________________________ Date: ____________________________
___________________________________________ Date: ____________________________
Signature of Breeder __________________________________________ Date: _____________________________
Janet Watson or Judith Null of GentleGiants Maine Coon Cattery